Welcome to White Carriage Acres where a warm welcome, outstanding views, peace, and quiet will greet you. A perfect getaway for a couple, family or friends.
We are located in the heart of the Laurel Highlands, with Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob properties, Ohiopyle State Park, Laurel Ridge State Park, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, and Hidden Valley Resort all within a 30-minute drive. The historic town of Ligonier, the French & Indian War Reconstructed Fort Ligonier, early 1800’s coaching inn Compass Inn Museum and Forbes State Forest are all within a 45-minute scenic drive away, where you could easily spend a day browsing the boutique shops, enjoying lunch at many of Ligonier’s eateries and visiting the Fort and Compass Inn Museum, only three miles down the road at Laughlintown.
This upper-floor Guest House sleeps up to 10 and offers three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, dining area adjacent to the kitchen, and living room with access to the deck overlooking stunning views of the mountain ridges. Start your morning drinking in the view as you sip your morning coffee and contemplate your day ahead…
- Master Bedroom – queen bed, full bathroom with a jacuzzi tub
- Bedroom 2 – Queen-sized bed
- Bedroom 3 – Bunk beds (queen bed for lower bed plus a trundle bed, sleeping a total of 4)
- Other – A queen-sized sofa bed is also available in the living room
The full-sized kitchen is fully equipped and ready to use. Enjoy island bar seating or dine at the table in the adjacent dining area.
The Guest House has 2 full baths. One bath is off the master bedroom and includes a walk-in shower and jacuzzi tub. The other bath is central to the other bedrooms with a full-sized shower/tub.
No laundromat needed! The Guest House is equipped with a full-sized washer and dryer for your convenience during your stay.
Enjoy the outdoors with access to our 70 acres together with a 1.5-mile trail. Watch the sunset from the large deck overlooking the mountain views or roast some marshmallows at the fire pit area. No matter what your style, you’ll find ways to kick back and relax after a day of white water rafting or hiking/biking the trails at Ohiopyle.
There is ample parking space available at the Guest House. A 4-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicle is recommended during the winter months.
OTHER ON-SITE AMENITIES:
The property also offers free WiF, Direct TV, Netflix, family board games for evenings or rainy days, fresh linens, reverse osmosis drinking water, and free sightings of wildlife including deer, turkey, and small critters.
Your hosts, Ken and Rosie, live in the lower level of the home and are available to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Minimum of 2 night stay: $400* | Additional nights: $200*/night
Holiday Rate: Minimum of 3-night stay: $750*
Weekly Rate: $1225* (7 nights)
*All rates include enhanced cleaning.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self-check-in with lockbox
If interested in a late checkout, please send an inquiry. Unauthorized late checkouts will be charged a fee of $20 per hour.
- No parties allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- House must be left as clean as it was upon entry.
- Subletting, exceeding the occupancy limit, bringing a pet, destruction of property or illegal activity will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
- Additional fees for excessive cleaning, up to $250. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No paper towels, baby wipes, or feminine products. You could be charged damages if it is found that you have flushed anything else.
- Trash: Please place full bags in the garbage bin at the bottom of the entry stairs. DO NOT LEAVE OUTSIDE. *
- If you have used the fire pit please clean up the area. All trash must be thrown away and make sure the fire is OUT.
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: 1.5 Mile Hiking Trail, Breathtaking Views, Dining Table, DirectTV, DVR Recorder, Family Board Games, Free WiFi, Full Laundry Room, Fully equipped kitchen, Large Deck, Netflix
- View: Mountains, scenic